- Bedwetting (or Nocturnal Enuresis) is common in children and young people, and the Children’s Dry Night trainer is an effective training method to help those with this problem to overcome it.
- The watch shaped alarm has two sensors which discreetly loop through the pyjamas and through underwear to detect any drops of urine.
- Should moisture be detected, the alarm will sound.
- Track your child’s progress on the progress chart, perhaps even introduce a reward system for positive continence behaviour, thus encouraging the child to succeed.
- With time, the child will learn to either associate the feeling of a full bladder and the need to empty it, or, hold on’ and will continue sleeping without releasing their bladder.
- Once the child stays dry for 14 nights, the Alarm is no longer required.
The Dry Night Trainer is uses of miniature electronics to measure humidity and is absolutely safe. The Trainer adheres to required medical standards.