Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser
The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is an small, easy-to-use, rechargeable pelvic floor exerciser with a range of clinically tested programs – providing relief from stress, urged and mixed incontinence as well as improving sexual wellbeing.
Pelvic floor exercisers are one of the most effective forms of continence management and provide a discreet, affordable and long-term solution for incontinence sufferers.
The Elise is provided with a Vaginal Probe but can be used with an Anal Probe to treat Faecal Incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
Out of stock
The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility.
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 3 months. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
The Elise can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence.
Key features of the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
- LED Backlit Screen – modern, easy-to-use, colour screen for clearer visibility
- Optional Programs – 4 preset programs for optimal choice
- One Touch Memory – remembers the last program, strength and setting used
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – lightweight & compact with an external charger
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
The Elise provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person sneezes, coughs, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise:
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is safe and easy to use with preset programs to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may help to avoid surgery
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
Do NOT use the Elise under the following circumstances:
• If you have a pacemaker or a heart rhythm problem
• If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical, or any pelvic, cancer
• If you are pregnant
• If you have, or have had epilepsy
• Whilst driving, or during any activity in which involuntary muscle contractions may put the user at undue risk of injury
• Within 12 weeks of surgery in the area. Scars should be fully healed before use.
IF IN DOUBT, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
BEFORE USE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS:
• Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser.
• If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser.
• Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
• If you have a severe prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
• If you use a copper IUD, stop use immediately if you experience discomfort. There is a very small risk of stimulation of the uterine wall if the IUD is not correctly located.
- Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser
- Liberty vaginal probe (X-VP) for single patient use
- 2 x connecting lead wires (1 x L-IT1-NEW, 1 x LVPCE)
- Li-ion battery
- Charging cradle
- UK Power Adaptor (please Contact Us if your require a US or EU adaptor)
- Instruction booklet
- Transit pouch