No products in the basket.
Flexistim, a powerful device which is versatile and offers multi-therapy treatment by combining TENS, EMS, IFT and Micro current treatment into one unit.
The four different modes enable the Flexistim unit to accelerate healing and provide drug free pain relief for both Hospital and Home Healthcare.
Comes with flexible UK and EU multi-charger.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
In stockWarning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/tenscadymt/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 26
The Flexistim multi-therapy unit can be used to treat a variety of conditions such as (but is not limited to):
- Back pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Period pain
Providing generalised drug free pain relief.
Electrical impulses sent through electrode pads which are placed on skin around area of pain.
Flexistim multi-therapy unit combines 4 different treatments:
- TENS(Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Aids body to release endorphins (body’s own natural painkillers)
- Blocks pain signals to the brain.
- EMS(Electrical Muscle Stimulation)
- Widely recognised for treatment of pain relief and muscle rehabilitation.
- By producing muscular contraction in order to react with specific nerves supplying a particular muscle group, muscle rehabilitation is enhanced.
- IFT(Interferential Therapy)
- Delivers continuous deep tissue stimulation for deep seated pain
- Reduce swelling and inflammation, often the source of the pain.
- This is a gentler muscle stimulation to accelerate body’s own natural healing process.
Key features of the Perfect TENS include:
- Automatic Keypad lock
- The keypad locks automatically if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds, this will prevent any accidental changes to the settings
- Detachable Belt Clip
- For your own comfort, this clip enables you to clip the unit to your belt or wherever is the most comfortable for you.
- Definer Programs
- 10 TENS programs
- 27 EMS programs
- 4 IFT Programs
- 4 Micro-current Programs
- 6 user defined programmes
These enables you to experiment and save your favourite settings.
- LCD screen
- For ease of use.
- Li-ion Batteries
- Removable and rechargeable for use on-the-go
- External mains adaptor for extended use (IFT modes).
- Easy Start Program Memory
- The unit has a memory, consequently you can return to previous programs and settings you used. Should the unit) in Tens & EMS mode) not detect proper connection between the electrode pads and skin, or the leads become detached, the intensity increase buttons will not work and the unit switches the intensity to zero.
- Usage Timer to record total used and number of time used.
- A Switching charging adaptor
- Has both UK and EU connections.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Before you decide to purchase the Perfect Tens, PLEASE do CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
Do Not Use TENS:
- Should you have a pacemaker or heart rhythm problems.
- A Perfect Tens used in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect settings on some pacemaker models.
- Applying the Tens unit on the front of your neck can affect your heart rate.
- An extra heartbeat may be caused if the Tens unit is used on a strong setting across the chest.
- If you have Epilepsy
- Seizure threshold may be affected if you have epilepsy.
- During Gestation (Pregnancy)
- First trimester of gestation (Pregnancy)
There are no test results to indicate what the effect would be on a foetus
- Second and Third trimesters of gestation (Pregnancy)
Immediately cease use if unexpected contractions occur.
- Driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control
- Damaged or loose leads and pads, as well as improper contact with the skin (Caused by movement of the body) may result in brief involuntary muscle movements (Contraction of muscle)
- Undiagnosed pain
- Should you be experiencing pain of an unknown cause, use of the Perfect Tens may delay diagnosis of a serious or progressive condition.
- TENS used simultaneously with monitoring equipment connected to the body with body worn electrode pads.
- May result in interference with signals being monitored.
- Use of the TENS unit near strong electromagnetic fields is not advised. (E.g. electro surgery / microwave cookers / mobile phones).
- Doing so could result in the unit malfunctioning.
- Should the unit appear to be operating incorrectly, move away from the source of the electromagnetic field
- Use with caution after recent surgical procedures.
- Stimulation may interfere with the healing process.
Do Not place electrode pads:
- On broken skin
- The pads could encourage infection.
- On skin which does not have normal sensation
- If the skin is numb, too great a strength may be used, which could result in skin inflammation.
- On the front of the neck
- The airway could close resulting breathing problems.
- May cause a vasovagal response (sudden drop in blood pressure)
- Over the eyes
- Eyesight could be affected or bring about headaches.
- Across the front of the head
- Effect on stroke or epileptic patients or people who have had seizures is not yet known.
- May affect sense of balance.
- The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown.
- Near malignant tumours
- In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
- Ignore allergic reactions to electrode pads
- If a skin irritation develops refrain from using TENS
- We have alternative pads available for sensitive skin
- Pads supplied have no measurable latex content.
You will void your guarantee / warranty if:
- You Immerse your TENS unit in water
- If you place the unit close to excessive heat (which may cause the unit to malfunction)
- You attempt to open up the TENS unit.
- Old, new or different types of batteries are mixed.
- You do not use leads, electrodes, and accessories as recommended by the manufacturer.
(Performance may vary from specification and will invalidate the product warranty.)
The Flexistim kit contains:
Flexistim Multitherapy Unit
1 pack of 4, 50x50mm self-adhesive electrodes (CM5050)
1 x removable, rechargeable BL-6F Li-ion battery (B-BL6F)
1 x battery charging cradle (X-FLEX-CR)
Switching charging adaptor with 1 x UK (3 pin) and 1 x European (2 pin) mains adaptor plug (X-FLEXIPA)
2 x lead wires (L-ST2)
1 x instruction manual
1 x storage and transport pouch
123mm x 61mm x 22mm (without the clip)
160gm with battery
Expected Service Life
The machine will often last for more than 5 years, but is guaranteed for 2 years. Accessories (leads, pads, batteries etc) are not covered by the guarantee.
Lead life depends greatly on use. Always handle the leads with care.
Pads should last 12-20 applications, depending on skin condition and humidity.
BL-6F Rechargeable battery should last around one week (if used for 4 hours a day in modes excluding Interferential), or for around one hour continuous use in the Interferential modes..