Pelvic floor exercisers are one of the most effective forms of continence management and provide a discreet, affordable and long-term solution for incontinence sufferers.
The iEase Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with biofeedback technology to create programmes specifically designed for your needs. Unlike other pelvic floor exercisers, the iEase uses an inflatable probe – encouraging you to flex your pelvic floor muscle naturally, rather than using electrical stimulation.
A safe, drug-free, non-surgical solution, the iEase Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
Key features of the iEase Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
Pneumatic Feedback Technology
Revolutionary biofeedback technology locates and measures the strength of your pelvic floor muscle to create an appropriate and effective exercise programme specifically designed for you.
The iEase assesses your pelvic floor muscle strength by instructing you to flex your pelvic floor muscle for as long as possible. Once repeated 5 times, the iEase selects the suitable strength level for Kegel exercise in the ‘Train’ mode. The Test mode also provides an objective measurement of how your pelvic floor muscle strength is improving.
Each tailor-made programme operates via a unique inflatable probe. Once inserted, the iEase instructs you to inflate the probe to a comfortable level to then squeeze against the probe with your pelvic floor muscle for comfortable and effective Kegel exercises.
- Real-time voice alerts (mute possible)
- Large screen display
- Low battery warning
- Unique sensor can work at 3 different positions (lying, sitting, standing)
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
- If you are pregnant, consult your phyisician before use.
- Do not use during the first 6 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery as it may interfere with healing.
- Use of iEase during active symptoms of any pelvic disease such as herpes, a sexually transmitted disease (STD), vaginitis, or yeast infection may cause discomfort and aggravate your symptoms.
- The iEase is for your personal, individual use and is not to be shared with others.