No products in the basket.
iSock Kit with Touch TENS
There are various conditions for which the iSock Kit unit can provide pain relief from, such conditions as (but is not limited to):
- Back pain
- Osteoporosis Rheumatoid arthritis
- Period pain
The iSock Kit makes use of a ‘Silver Stim’ conductive fabric, which passes stimulation from the iSock Kit TENS unit to pass throughout the foot to improve blood low, mobility and relief from pain.
NB–Ensure your iSock is dampened with a little water before use.
The iSock Kit WARRANTY
The iSock comes with a 1-year warranty
The Perfect TENS WARRANTY
The Perfect Tens comes with a 2-year warranty.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
The Perfect TENS provides pain relief by making use of TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain.
It effectively does so by:
- a) Enabling the body to release endorphins (natural painkillers)
- b) Intercepting pain signals being sent to the brain.
The iSock Kit, with its simplistic design, is portable and has 8 pre-set programs to provide safe and effective drug free pain relief by touching a button.
The iSock Kit stimulation passes throughout the foot – improving blood flow, mobility and providing relief from pain.
Used with the Touch TENS, the iSock Kit offers relief from pain for the following conditions
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- As well as other chronic pain conditions in the foot.
Key features of the Touch TENS include:
- Program Timer
- The user can follow specific treatment plans with ease.
- Session times of 20, 40 and 60 it minutes where after it can be enabled
- where after Comfortable stimulation–
- Able to provide gentle TENS stimulation with up to 60 steps of varying intensity
- Automatic Keypad lock
- The keypad locks automatically if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds, this will prevent any accidental changes to the settings
Key features of the iSock include:
- Soothes acheswith a warming sensation
- Improves circulationand blood flow
- Relaxes joints
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves pain
- Mobility is improved
- The iSock can be washed using a warm wash and allowing to dry naturally
Touch TENS Technical Specifications:
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Before you decide to purchase the iSock Kit, PLEASE do CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
Do Not Use TENS:
- Should you have a pacemaker or heart rhythm problems.
- A iSock Kit used in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect settings on some pacemaker models.
- Applying the Tens unit on the front of your neck can affect your heart rate.
- An extra heartbeat may be caused if the Tens unit is used on a strong setting across the chest.
- If you have Epilepsy
- Seizure threshold may be affected if you have epilepsy.
- During Gestation (Pregnancy)
- First trimester of gestation (Pregnancy)
There are no test results to indicate what the effect would be on a foetus
- Second and Third trimesters of gestation (Pregnancy)
Immediately cease use if unexpected contractions occur.
- Driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control
- Damaged or loose leads and pads, as well as improper contact with the skin (Caused by movement of the body) may result in brief involuntary muscle movements (Contraction of muscle)
- Undiagnosed pain
- Should you be experiencing pain of an unknown cause, use of the Perfect Tens may delay diagnosis of a serious or progressive condition.
- TENS used simultaneously with monitoring equipment connected to the body with body worn electrode pads.
- May result in interference with signals being monitored.
- Use of the TENS unit near strong electromagnetic fields is not advised. (E.g. electro surgery / microwave cookers / mobile phones).
- Doing so could result in the unit malfunctioning.
- Should the unit appear to be operating incorrectly, move away from the source of the electromagnetic field
- Use with caution after recent surgical procedures.
- Stimulation may interfere with the healing process.
Do Not place electrode pads:
- On broken skin
- The pads could encourage infection.
- On skin which does not have normal sensation
- If the skin is numb, too great a strength may be used, which could result in skin inflammation.
- On the front of the neck
- The airway could close resulting breathing problems.
- May cause a vasovagal response (sudden drop in blood pressure)
- Over the eyes
- Eyesight could be affected or bring about headaches.
- Across the front of the head
- Effect on stroke or epileptic patients or people who have had seizures is not yet known.
- May affect sense of balance.
- The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown.
- Near malignant tumours
- In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
- Ignore allergic reactions to electrode pads
- If a skin irritation develops refrain from using TENS
- We have alternative pads available for sensitive skin
- Pads supplied have no measurable latex content.
You will void your guarantee / warranty if:
- You Immerse your TENS unit in water
- If you place the unit close to excessive heat (which may cause the unit to malfunction)
- You attempt to open up the TENS unit.
- Old, new or different types of batteries are mixed.
- You do not use leads, electrodes, and accessories as recommended by the manufacturer.
(Performance may vary from specification and will invalidate the product warranty.)
The Touch TENS kit includes:
- Touch TENS unit
- Belt clip
- 2 x CPT lead wire
- 1 x pack of 4, 50 x 50 mm self-adhesive electrodes (E-CM5050)
- 2 x AA 1.5V lithium batteries
- User Instructions
- Storage pouch
The iSock Kit includes:
- 2 x Medium or 2 x Large iSock electrodes
- 1 pack of 4 reference electrodes 50x90mm (E-CM5090)
- 1 x stud adaptor