No products in the basket.
No, the iTouch Easy TENS unit has nothing to do with a cell phone, but it sure does offer pain relief for conditions including (but not limited to) back pain, sciatica, arthritis as well as everyday aches and pains.
The simplistic design makes this unit portable, with 8 pre-set clinically proven, programs which have been specifically designed to offer the user pain relief at the tap of a button.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
Out of stock
The iTouch Easy provides pain relief by making use of TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain.
It effectively does so by:
- a) Enabling the body to release endorphins (natural painkillers)
- b) Intercepting pain signals being sent to the brain.
The iTouch Easy has a simplistic design, is portable and includes 8 pre-set programs designed to safely and effectively provide pain relief at the touch of a button.
If used with the iGlove Kit it stimulates and improves blood flow, mobility and provides pain relief throughout the hand and fingers.
Key features of the iTouch Easy include:
- Program Timer
- User can easily follow a specific treatment plan.
- Enabling session times of 20, 40 and 60 minutes
- Open Circuit Detection
- To prevent sudden changes of intensity, the unit automatically resets the level to zero if it detects that the electrode pads are incorrectly connected to your body
- Comfortable stimulation
- TENS stimulation is gently provided with 60 levels of intensity
- Automatic Keypad lock
- The keypad locks automatically if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds, this will prevent any accidental changes to the settings
Key features of the iGlove include:
- By creating a warming sensation aches are alleviated
- Blood flow and circulation are improved
- Helps to relax joints
- Can reduce inflammation
- Drug free pain relief
- Mobility improvement
The iGlove is washable by hand in warm water and should be dried naturally.
iTouch Easy Technical Specifications:
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Before you decide to purchase the iTouch Easy, PLEASE do CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
Do Not Use TENS:
- Should you have a pacemaker or heart rhythm problems.
- A Perfect Tens used in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect settings on some pacemaker models.
- Applying the Tens unit on the front of your neck can affect your heart rate.
- An extra heartbeat may be caused if the Tens unit is used on a strong setting across the chest.
- If you have Epilepsy
- Seizure threshold may be affected if you have epilepsy.
- During Gestation (Pregnancy)
- First trimester of gestation (Pregnancy)
There are no test results to indicate what the effect would be on a foetus
- Second and Third trimesters of gestation (Pregnancy)
Immediately cease use if unexpected contractions occur.
- Driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control
- Damaged or loose leads and pads, as well as improper contact with the skin (Caused by movement of the body) may result in brief involuntary muscle movements (Contraction of muscle)
- Undiagnosed pain
- Should you be experiencing pain of an unknown cause, use of the Perfect Tens may delay diagnosis of a serious or progressive condition.
- TENS used simultaneously with monitoring equipment connected to the body with body worn electrode pads.
- May result in interference with signals being monitored.
- Use of the TENS unit near strong electromagnetic fields is not advised. (E.g. electro surgery / microwave cookers / mobile phones).
- Doing so could result in the unit malfunctioning.
- Should the unit appear to be operating incorrectly, move away from the source of the electromagnetic field
- Use with caution after recent surgical procedures.
- Stimulation may interfere with the healing process.
Do Not place electrode pads:
- On broken skin
- The pads could encourage infection.
- On skin which does not have normal sensation
- If the skin is numb, too great a strength may be used, which could result in skin inflammation.
- On the front of the neck
- The airway could close resulting breathing problems.
- May cause a vasovagal response (sudden drop in blood pressure)
- Over the eyes
- Eyesight could be affected or bring about headaches.
- Across the front of the head
- Effect on stroke or epileptic patients or people who have had seizures is not yet known.
- May affect sense of balance.
- The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown.
- Near malignant tumours
- In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
- Ignore allergic reactions to electrode pads
- If a skin irritation develops refrain from using TENS
- We have alternative pads available for sensitive skin
- Pads supplied have no measurable latex content.
You will void your guarantee / warranty if:
- You Immerse your TENS unit in water
- If you place the unit close to excessive heat (which may cause the unit to malfunction)
- You attempt to open up the TENS unit.
- Old, new or different types of batteries are mixed.
- You do not use leads, electrodes, and accessories as recommended by the manufacturer.
(Performance may vary from specification and will invalidate the product warranty.)
- iTouch Easy TENS unit
- Belt cradle
- Dual lead wire (L-IT-NEW)
- 1 x pack of 4, 50x50mm superior self-adhesive electrode pads (E-CM5050)
- 2 x AA 1.5v Lithium batteries (B-AA)
- Instruction manual
- Storage pouch
- 110mm x 53mm x 30mm (without the clip)
- 90gm without batteries
Expected Service Life
- The machine will often last for more than 5 years, but is guaranteed for 2 years. Accessories (leads, pads, and batteries) are not covered by the guarantee.
- Lead life depends greatly on use. Always handle the leads with care.
- Pads should last 12-20 applications, depending on skin condition and humidity.
- AA alkaline batteries should last about 48 hours continuous use.