No products in the basket.
Dual Channel EMS & TENS Unit
The Perfect EMS muscle stimulation unit provides muscle toning, shaping and rehabilitation through EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulator), with additional pain relief programs using TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain from injuries and muscle strain.
The Perfect EMS has a simplistic design and is lightweight, portable and has 8 EMS programs including:
- Warm Up
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
The Perfect EMS is an easy-to-use dual channel unit, combining EMS and TENS to provide muscle toning, rehabilitation and pain relief.
Use in conjunction with physiotherapy, the Perfect EMS can aid muscle rehabilitation by strengthening weakened muscles using Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). This is especially useful where patients are unable to perform physical exercise.
8 EMS PROGRAMS (2 MANUAL, 6 PRESET)
6 preset EMS programs including Warm Up, Endurance, Power and Bulk.
- The unit increases muscle strength and endurance
- The unit aids in muscle rehabilitation including muscle atrophy and reduced function
- The unitsStrengthens the muscles to reduce further deterioration
- The unit helps with muscle toning to improve body shaping
- Beauty applications – settings that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite
Manual programs allow all parameters to be adjusted and saved to your personal needs, providing a more versatile operation.
2 MANUAL TENS PROGRAMS
TENS can be used to provide pain relief from general pain such as back pain or joint pain, or to provide relief from injuries and over-training. The manual TENS programs can be adjusted to suit your needs.
DAYLY USAGE DIARY
The usage diary allows you to monitor the duration the unit has been used by recording the total usage time.
COMFORTABLE STRENGTH CONTROL
The Perfect EMS monitors skin and pad condition to ensure the stimulation from the unit remains constant to prevent any unwanted changes in intensity.
- Lightweight, slimline and easy-to-use
- Two Independent Channels – with independent strength controls enabling you to treat two areas at the same time with 4 electrode pads
- Treatment Timer – enables you to adjust and set the session duration (between 10-90 minutes) and to select personal parameters in the manual programs
- Open Circuit Detection – detects if the electrode pads are not correctly connected to your body, automatically resetting the strength setting to zero, eradicating any sudden changes of intensity if the connection is re-established
- Comfortable Stimulation – provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity
- Automatic Keypad lock – automatic keypad locking if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings
- Detachable Belt Clip – enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline
- 6 Preset EMS Programs – including Warm Up, Endurance, Power and Bulk
- Easy Start Program Memory – easily return to the last program and setting used
- Manual TENS & EMS Programs – with easily adjustable settings to suit your needs
TENS giving a range of 1-120Hz in steps of 1; 50-250 uS in steps of 50
EMS giving a range of 1-80Hz in steps of 1; 50-350 uS in steps of 10
- 90mA output over 1KOhm load
PLEASE NOTE: The electrode pads need to be applied directly to the skin before the intensity increase buttons will operate. If the Perfect EMS detects the unit is not properly connected to you (for example if the pads or leads come loose) then the unit switches the intensity to zero. This safety feature prevents any unpleasant changes in output.
Should you have a pacemaker or heart rhythm problems.
- A Perfect Tens used in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect settings on some pacemaker models.
- Applying the Tens unit on the front of your neck can affect your heart rate.
- An extra heartbeat may be caused is the Tens unit is used on a strong setting across the chest.
If you have Epilepsy
- Seizure threshold may be affected if you have epilepsy.
During Gestation (Pregnancy)
- First trimester of gestation (Pregnancy)
There are no test results to indicate what the effect would be on a foetus
- Second and Third trimesters of gestation (Pregnancy)
Immediately cease use if unexpected contractions occur.
Driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control
- Damaged or loose leads and pads, as well as improper contact with the skin (Caused by movement of the body) may result in brief involuntary muscle movements (Contraction of muscle)
- Should you be experiencing pain of an unknown cause, use of the Perfect Tens may delay diagnosis of a serious or progressive condition.
TENS used simultaneously with monitoring equipment connected to the body with body worn electrode pads.
- May result in interference with signals being monitored.
Use of the TENS unit near strong electromagnetic fields is not advised. (E.g. electro surgery / microwave cookers / mobile phones).
- Doing so could result in the unit malfunctioning.
- Should the unit appear to be operating incorrectly, move away from the source of the electromagnetic field
Use with caution after recent surgical procedures.
- Stimulation may interfere with the healing process.
Do Not place electrode pads:
- On broken skin
The pads could encourage infection.
- On skin which does not have normal sensation.
If the skin is numb, too great a strength may be used, which could result in skin inflammation.
- On the front of the neck
The airway could close resulting breathing problems.
May cause a vasovagal response (sudden drop in blood pressure)
- Over the eyes.
Eyesight could be affected or bring about headaches.
- Across the front of the head
Effect on stroke or epileptic patients or people who have had seizures is not yet known.
May affect sense of balance.
The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown.
- Near malignant tumours
In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
- Ignore allergic reactions to electrode pads.
If a skin irritation develops refrain from using TENS
We have alternative pads available for sensitive skin
Pads supplied have no measurable latex content.
You will void your guarantee / warranty if:
- You Immerse your TENS unit in water
- If you place the unit close to excessive heat (which may cause the unit to malfunction)
- You attempt to open up the TENS unit.
- Old, new or different types of batteries are mixed.
You do not use leads, electrodes, and accessories as recommended by the manufacturer. (Performance may vary from specification and will invalidate the product warranty.)
- Perfect EMS unit
- Belt Clip
- 2 x Lead wires (L-CPT)
- Pack of 4, 50x50mm, Self-adhesive Electrode Pads (E-CM5050)
- 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Storage Pouch
- 120mm x 60mm x 20mm (without the clip)
- 75gm without batteries
Expected Service Life
- The machine will often last for more than 5 years, but is guaranteed for 2 years. Accessories (leads, electrode pads and batteries) are not covered by the warranty.
- Lead life depends greatly on use. Always handle the leads with care.
- Electrode pads should last 12-20 applications, depending on skin condition and humidity.
- AA alkaline batteries should last about 48 hours continuous use.