No products in the basket.
Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser
Exercises and tones the pelvic floor muscle with extra settings to provide relief from pelvic pain
Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser with program for Chronic Pelvic Pain and additional 4 programs to strengthen the pelvic floor.
The Perfect PFE is Lightweight and Slimline in Design.
With a large LCD display, simplistic controls and a discreet probe for ease-of-use at home.
Clinically Tested Program
Including program for Stress, urge and Mixed Incontinence with a Tone aftercare program.
Additional Pain program provides relief from Chronic Pelvic Pain from conditions Such as Vulvodynia, Symphasis Pubis, or Interstitial Cystitis.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
In stockWarning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/tenscadymt/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 26
Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the aging process, nor should it be accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a condition and shouldn’t simply be ‘managed’ through the use of containment pads.
A drug-free, safe, non-surgical solution, the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser gives you freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a more normal lifestyle.
The Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser is small and easy to use, with digital controls and 4 programs which have been clinically tested to provide long-term relief from incontinence.
The Perfect PFE sends a stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control.
- Treatment sessions last for 20 minutes a day and can be easily scheduled into your daily routine – whether it’s whilst reading in bed, watching TV or just having some time to relax.
- Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Perfect PFE gently tones and strengthens your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness).
- Suggested treatment time is for a period of 12 weeks, however many women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks.
- After the inital treatment period, the ‘Tone’ program should be used for 20 minutes a day, for just one day a week to maintain the condition of your strengthened pelvic floor.
The Perfect PFE Pelvic floor excersiser can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
Key features of the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Optional Programmes – 4 preset programs for optimal choice
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
- Discreet Probes – comes with a specifically designed probe for ease of use
The Perfect PFE provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a sudden and strong urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person sneezes, coughs, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Urge and Stress Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Perfect PFE Pelvic floor Exerciser :
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 to 4 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is safe and easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
• It may help to avoid surgery
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS (Please read instruction manual carefully before use)
Do NOT use the Perfect PFE under the following circumstances:
• With the optional self adhesive electrodes if you have a heart pacemaker or have a heart rhythm problem. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models. Use on the front of the neck can affect your heart rate. Very strong stimulation across the chest may cause an extra heartbeat.
• If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical cancer. In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
• If you have or have had epilepsy. TENS machines may affect seizure threshold.
• If you are pregnant. It is not known whether electrical stimulation may affect fetal development.
• When driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control, loose electrodes, damaged leads, or sudden changes in contact may cause brief involuntary muscle movements.
• Within 12 weeks of surgery in the area. Scars should be fully healed before use.
If in doubt, consult your physician
Before use, please read the following warnings:
• Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser .
• If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser.
• Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
• If you have prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
• Observe caution when using the Perfect PFE at the same time as being connected to monitoring equipment with body worn electrode pads it may interfere with the signals being monitored.
• Strong electromagnetic fields (electrosurgery/microwave cookers/mobile phones) may affect the correct operation of this unit. If it appears to behave unusually, move it away from these devices.
• Use caution following recent surgical procedures. Stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
• Simultaneous connection to high frequency surgical equipment may result in burns and damage to the stimulator.
• The stainless steel in the probes contains some nickel.
Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser
1 x lead wire (L-CPT)
1 x Liberty Loop Vaginal probe (X-VPL)
2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries (B-AA)