No products in the basket.
Sports TENS 2
The Sports TENS 2 muscle stimulator unit offers muscle toning and body shaping, with extra settings to relieve pain from injury and over-training.
The Sports TENS 2 has a simplistic design and is lightweight, portable and has 50+ different programs specifically designed to assist with all stages of training and recovery.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
Out of stockWarning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/tenscadymt/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 26
The Sports TENS 2 unit uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulator) to provide muscle and nerve stimulation for muscle toning, pain relief and rehabilitation.
- helping the body to release endorphins (natural painkillers)
- By blocking pain signals to the brain.
- provides intensive muscle contraction in order to react with specific nerves supplying a particular muscle group.
Key features of the Sports TENS 2:
The Sports TENS 2 is a powerful performance and fitness muscle stimulator for body toning, shaping, relaxation and beauty. It has TENS settings to relieve pain due to injury and over-training. Gentle massage is provided for relaxation and de-stressing.
The Sports TENS 2 is capable enough to help with all stages of training and recovery.
- 27 EMS programs
- 10 TENS programs
- 10 massage programs
- 8 user defined programs enabling you to experiment and save your favourite settings
The Sports TENS 2 has sufficient memory for a 30-day exercise program compromising of three uses a day. The memory records usage time and average intensity used. For training, this enables you to keep an exercise diary. For rehabilitation and pain relief, it offers an objective treatment record.
- Rechargeable Li-on Battery
- External Charger included
- Backlit LCD screen
- Comfortable strength control
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Before you decide to purchase the Perfect Tens, PLEASE do consult your medical practitioner.
Do Not Use TENS/EMS:
Should you have a pacemaker or heart rhythm problems.
- A Sports TENS 2 used in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect settings on some pacemaker models.
- Applying the Sports TENS 2 unit on the front of your neck can affect your heart rate.
- An extra heartbeat may be caused if the Sports TENS 2 unit is used on a strong setting across the chest.
If you have Epilepsy
- Seizure threshold may be affected if you have epilepsy.
During Gestation (Pregnancy)
- First trimester of gestation (Pregnancy)
There are no test results to indicate what the effect would be on a foetus
- Second and Third trimesters of gestation (Pregnancy)
Immediately cease use if unexpected contractions occur.
Driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control
- Damaged or loose leads and pads, as well as improper contact with the skin (Caused by movement of the body) may result in brief involuntary muscle movements (Contraction of muscle)
- Should you be experiencing pain of an unknown cause, use of the Sports TENS 2 may delay diagnosis of a serious or progressive condition.
EMS used simultaneously with monitoring equipment connected to the body with body worn electrode pads.
- May result in interference with signals being monitored.
Use of the EMS unit near strong electromagnetic fields is not advised. (E.g. electro surgery / microwave cookers / mobile phones).
- Doing so could result in the unit malfunctioning.
- Should the unit appear to be operating incorrectly, move away from the source of the electromagnetic field
Use with caution after recent surgical procedures.
- Stimulation may interfere with the healing process.
Do Not place electrode pads:
- On broken skin
The pads could encourage infection.
- On skin which does not have normal sensation.
If the skin is numb, too great a strength may be used, which could result in skin inflammation.
- On the front of the neck
The airway could close resulting breathing problems.
May cause a vasovagal response (sudden drop in blood pressure)
- Over the eyes.
Eyesight could be affected or bring about headaches.
- Across the front of the head
Effect on stroke or epileptic patients or people who have had seizures is not yet known.
May affect sense of balance.
The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown.
- Near malignant tumours
In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
- Ignore allergic reactions to electrode pads.
If a skin irritation develops refrain from using TENS
We have alternative pads available for sensitive skin
Pads supplied have no measurable latex content.
You will void your guarantee / warranty if:
- You Immerse your Sports TENS 2 unit in water
- If you place the unit close to excessive heat (which may cause the unit to malfunction)
- You attempt to open up the TENS unit.
- Old, new or different types of batteries are mixed.
You do not use leads, electrodes, and accessories as recommended by the manufacturer. (Performance may vary from specification and will invalidate the product warranty.)
- Sports TENS 2 unit
- Belt clip
- 2 x L-ST2 lead wires
- 1 x pack of 4, 50 x 50mm superior self-adhesive electrode pads (E-CM5050)
- 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery (B-BL6F)
- Charging cradle (X-ST2CR)
- UK Power Adaptor (please Contact Us if your require a US or EU adaptor)
- Instruction manual
- Black transit pouch
- 115mm x 56mm x 23mm (without the clip)
- 110gm without batteries
Expected Service Life
- The machine will often last for more than 5 years, but is guaranteed for 2 years. Accessories (leads, pads, and batteries) are not covered by the guarantee.
- Lead life depends greatly on use. Always handle the leads with care.
- Pads should last 12-20 applications, depending on skin condition and humidity.
- BL-6F rechargeable battery should last at least one week (use at 50% AMP for 4 hours per day).