No products in the basket.
TensCare T.I.M.E MultiTherapist is a powerful and versatile portable therapy unit combining TENS, Interferential, Micro-current, and EMS with 12 different programs for adaptable usage.
4 different treatment modes enables the T.I.M.E MultiTherapist to enhance and accelerate healing for both professional and personal use.
Should you have any questions, or are interested in using a EMS or TENS machine in South Africa for drug free pain relief , please contact us, and we will promptly get back to you.
Out of stock
T.I.M.E MultiTherapist combines 4 different treatment modes to provide flexibility and versatility for users:
1. TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) relieves pain by helping the body to release endorphins (natural painkillers) and by blocking pain signals to the brain.
2. EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) is a widely recognised method of treatment for muscle rehabilitation and pain relief, which works by producing intensive muscular contraction in order to react with specific nerves supplying a particular muscle group.
3. IFT (Interferential Therapy) delivers continuous stimulation deep into the tissue providing relief for deep seated pain. Interferential Therapy can reduce swelling and inflammation which can often be the source of the pain.
4. Micro-Current Stimulation provides a gentler form of muscle stimulation to accelerate the body’s own natural healing process.
The T.I.M.E MultiTherapist unit will help any individual who experiences chronic pain such as shoulder, back or knee pain as well as people suffering from common conditions such as Sciatica and Arthritis. The unit operates on mains power for long-term use, and also PP3 9V batteries when you are on the move (battery life with last for around 60 minutes when in Interferential mode).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Read instruction manual before operation
1) The device should not be used for symptomatic local pain relief unless etiology is established or unless a pain syndrome has been diagnosed.
2) This device should not be used when cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area.
3) Stimulation should not be applied over infected, swollen, inflamed areas or skin eruptions (e.g. phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, etc.).
4) Electrodes must not be applied to sites that might cause current/stimulation to flow through the carotid sinus region (anterior neck) or transcerebrally (through the head).
5) Do not use this device if the patient has a demand-type cardiac pacemaker or any imnplanted defibrillator.
6) This device should not be used over poorly innervated areas.
7) This device should not be used if you have epilepsy. TENS may affect seizure threshold.
8) Serious arterial circulatory problems in the lower limbs.
9) Abdominal or inguinal hernia.
10) Do not use this device if you have heart disease without consulting your physician.
- T.I.M.E. MultiTherapist Pain Relief unit
- 2 x lead wire(L-MPT)
- 1 x pack of 4, 50 x 50mm superior self-adhesive electrode pads (E-CM5050)
- Power adapter for use with mains
- 1 x 9V Dry Cell PP3 battery (B-PP3Z-6)
- Instruction manual
- Application Guidance manual
- Silver hard storage case